Lisa is one of my BEST friends! In a normal amount, hahah and our dogs, Summer and Patches like to hang out and play hard to get.

I had to part ways with Beatrice the ol' wagon. I miss that car! No more cramming 3 of us in the front seat :( My grandaddie gave it to me for a summer's worth of groundswork at his family plot in the local cemetary, plus 2 bucks.
Noni is a pro decorator as you can see. Our 1st family photo in years (minus Josh). How cute! My mom grew up in this house, and then I did. Now, Madi Bear, is growing up in the house too making it the 3rd generation adobe home built by Madi's great grandaddie, and great-great uncles in our cozy, dusty, sunny town.
Marshall and I drove back to Abilene through Cloudcroft. We love falling, colorful leaves!

1 comment:
Such cute pictures! So glad you found my blog!
Post a Comment